I am not sure if many readers here know about it, but this site has profile pages. Here is my profile, for example.
A few updates worth making:
- allow you to insert your RSS feed of your blog on the page
- track all comments from a user
- allow adding additional widgets / gadgets to profile pages
- layout improvements, but I am not sure how as of yet
What updates would you like to see made? Should any of the fields be expanded? Should any of them be killed?
You can edit your profile page under the my account section of the right sidebar.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.