Many (perhaps most) domain buyers are like better SEOs...direct marketers who track results, and reinvest. Worth looking at to see how much money there is sloshing around the web, to justify increasing your rates. SeoHints.com is not up yet, already has a couple bids, and is at $1,161. How many SEO related domains do you have that would go for more than that?
The prices are all over the place. Some seem cheap to me, but some of these prices makes me want to dig through Sedo and BuyDomains.com for a few deals.
Either tonight or tomorrow I am going to try to write a more in depth post on domain stuff from the view of an SEO.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.