So I need to rewrite my ebook and finish writing another website this weekend and throughout next week.
When I started this site I never imagined that it would get as much traffic as it does. When I first wrote my ebook I never imagined customers would buy as many of them as they have. When I placed the consulting button ad on my site I never imagined that I would average over 1 a day. But recently I have been wrong many times over ;)
Thanks for helping to make me so wrong. :)
I put a notice up at the top of the consulting page that I can not do any more consultations until October. If you already paid, or I have already worked with you, I can squeeze you in, but I can't take on any more new clients and still be able to do all of the other things I want to. There are only 7 work days in the week!
Plus I need to make sure my book is as good as I can make it. I don't want to do so much stuff that I am stuck putting out bad product. If I do not post much for the next few days it is because I am trying to catch up with non-blog stuff.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.