and why they a waste of time...
out of 50 or so SEO requests over the course of a year...
- at least 50% of them were other SEO companies looking to see what the industry pricing was (IE: Abuse of the system).
- 25% of them were looking for the cheapist price in the world... like SEO for 100 bucks a month type thing...
- 20% of them were people that were looking for detailed SEO proposals so they could do the work themselves..
- 5% of them were real... and each of them had at least 30 Responses to their RFQ for a 500 buck a month or more project.
With the time it takes to answer an RFQ (few hours per RFQ).. I could of done better just talking to people I know would need SEO work done IE: any site that collects money on the internet
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips