We were hoping to launch today, but we still do not have all the bugs worked out for all our modules/plugins to make them compatible with Drupal 7. Further, our programmer mentioned that some of the Drupal 7 documentation is missing, which makes the above task even harder. He is making great progress with the upgrade, but between the design coming in a bit late + me getting sick for a long while + all the integration issues we are going through, we are estimating our re-launch date to be either January 31 or February 1st.
I realize that is about 2 weeks away, but I would rather be conservative on the estimate rather than promise it will be 3 days and keep moving the goal post over and over again every few days. If we can launch sooner we will, but barring our internet connection dying permanently or yet another major illness, we should be launched by the 1st of February at the very latest.
Sorry for the delays, but on a positive note, this also gives us more time to make more custom graphics for our training area and do more updates within the training section. It also allows me to blog somewhat regularly over the next week, before sorta disappearing publicly to work on the membership area of the site when re-launched.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.