I recently went to a conference in Seattle and stayed at the Sheraton hotel. Within a couple days of leaving they sent me an email reminding me of their marketing messaging: Don't be a Stranger...Because you donâ€™t just stay here. You belong. Yet when I replied to the message with feedback about my stay, it bounced. I don't remember opting into the email list. Putting my name in an email then ignoring me doesn't make you special. If you don't care for feedback it is best not to ask for it. Just in case Sheraton has a great worker who roams the web, here is my feedback:
- we stayed only 4 nights, yet got charged for 6 days Internet access
- we rented a movie, got charged for 3
- our snack tray was never refilled during our stay
- my wife and I were unable to be online at the same because you guys do not offer wireless and refused to put a second line in the room
We ordered room service and it was delicious, but all the above stuff was brutal. :)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.