One of the easiest ways to strengthen a leading market position is to give others in your market incentive to place your brand on their site. It is even sweeter if it comes with a link to your site.
- Is your financial commentary SeekingAlpha certified?
- Is your nursing site syndicated to NursingVoices?
- Is your blog a member of the 9 Rules network?
Strong networks tend to take flow some of the market leverage and market exposure from the most powerful voices to newer sites.
Too many of these types of endorsements make a blog look cluttered, but it probably doesn't hurt to have one or two, especially if your site is new to a market with many established competitors.
These types of endorsement links can also be created in other ways, such as powered by Wordpress, free template by x, and syndicating wigets.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.