So I decided to test out ReviewMe for one of my sites, and I think it has been a pretty cool experience. I think most advertisers are going to eat it up after they give it a go.
I actually had to look around a bit though to find things worth reviewing on the site I wanted reviewed because most of it was not too remarkable. Which, sorta leads to the point...is anything on your site worth reviewing? Is any of it remarkable? Most websites and most pages are not, but a few good well cited ideas bolted on a conversion oriented site can carry it in the SERPs.
Most real estate sites, for example, are information free pages segmented by town and tied to an MLS search. But if you could add just a couple good ideas to the site (like a history of the town complete with pictures of how it has changed over time, especially if you integrate things like census data and charts, or can score interviews of past mayors or other famous people from your area), get a few organic links to those ideas, and use that link authority to prop up the rest of the site you can move a site from a me too site to a top ranked site.
If you wanted someone to look at your site, what are the pages you would want them to look at? Does your site have any pages that makes your site stick out from competing sites?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.