- Affiliate marketing via video content. As the end merchant who's product is being sold I can tell you that Brendon converts amazingly well.
- Dan Thies is getting serious about blogging daily. As more search marketers offer free daily doses of original content the forum market is going to get chopped to bits.
- More SEO experts will focus on personal blogs, largely because many of the SEO communities do not design for selfishness.
- Submit your spam papers. This is probably an easy way to get a few high authority links if you are one who likes to write. I am tempted to write a paper titled something like "Creating a Scalable Distributed Spam Ad System to Undermine the Relevancy of Competing Search Services," in honor of Google AdSense. Should I?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.