In 2001 I started my first website with information about a certain topic.
I like writing ideas down, then structure it in a logical sequence and publish it as a website to share this information with others.
I am not a specialist in one niche, but have a broad interest in many topics. And if I got interested in a new topic, then I visit different resources to learn more and start making notes. And with help of these notes I again try to make a structured ‘story’ and if I think I can contribute ‘my interpretation’ to a width audience, I will publish it again.
It’s an on going process and a kind of hobby too. I like to design websites, being creative was always one of my hobbies, in such way that people will like them. Not just for the look and feel, but especially for the content. To combine these two important factors (content and usability) demands some skills. Therefore I visit many areas on the web, like here, to learn as much as possible.
I live in The Netherlands, work at an airline company as an ICT Consultant for our company's Intra- and Extra nets.
- Member for
- 8 years 8 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.