Thanks for wanting to know more about me. I guess if you're reading this I must have something at least somewhat interesting enough to make you curious.
My name is Steven Bradley and I work as a Web Designer/Developer and SEO for a handful of clients, but I'm looking towards being more entrepreneurial in developing my own sites. If I'm successful I can thank Aaron in part as many posts here have helped shape my thinking of the web in general and making money through it in particular.
Chances are if you've encountered me somewhere online or do in the future it'll probably be through the username vangogh.
TheVanBlog is where I write on a variety of topics around marketing, seo, and blogging and it's the best place to get to know me.
In the few minutes I'm not working I'm an average guy doing the usual hanging out with friends and family. I'm a New Yorker by birth, but I'm living up against the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado at the moment. Beautiful place, Colorado and I'd highly recommend a visit if you've never been here.
Thanks again for the curiosity. Don't believe that stuff about it killing cats. It's a good thing to be curious.
- Member for
- 8 years 8 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.