I am Vaidhyanathan, SEO Professional From India. I am a smart working, fun loving and a bit talkative guy. I like kind of people who possess my nature. My hobbies are Blogging, Social Media, Online Discussion Forums. I have been using Internet for almost over years. and I would like to browse and explore new things from the web. It's one of my hobby. Some of my favorite Internet activities include blogging, participation in online discussion forums, sharing the news viz social bookmarking sites, open source content editing in Wikipedia, creating communities in social media websites and managing them. I have enjoyed being a part of online web communities in the past and at present I am seeking for new projects to expose myself through active participation. After entering into the SEO Book, I have noticed that it is a useful place to share & learn things regarding SEO.
I am passionate about SEO. I chose to continue my life time career in SEO after college and am very pleased with my decision. I was excited to have an outlet to write about the things that are happening in the SEM Industry get to hear about on a daily basis, in which many of us in the field are involved in
- Member for
- 7 years 2 weeks
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.