Susan is a freelance copywriter out of the Richardson / Dallas, TX area. A naturalized Texan of over 22 years, her background with smaller businesses and service companies makes her the ideal candidate for your copy writing endeavors. Susan believes that affordable marketing collateral should be available for every size business, and that a strong internet presence along side a strong print campaign is the right strategy for businesses competing locally today. Life is an exercise in continuing education and performance evaluation for both the small business and and the marketing professional promoting it.
"Susan has a passion for helping small business and home-based service companies nationwide succeed using innovative and non-traditional marketing strategies. Her unique perspective stems from extensive volunteer work with children and educators, and a lifetime of experience within the small business sector. She's a strong and detailed copywriter with excellent communication skills." ~ Shari Voigt, Marketing Director, Zero To Sixty Marketing LLC
- Member for
- 6 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.