I'm Tasman Hayes, a web developer from Sydney, Australia.
I love web development! I find it a great combination of creativity and practicality.
I've been a mad techie for a long time - I've been a programmer for 27 years now.
I'm really excited this year to be writing articles online about my different passions - web development, programming, Linux and Macs.
It's only been three months, so many of my own sites are still very small, and still need to be "pretty-fied".
While I work with Linux and Windows every day, I most enjoy working on Macs. My articles about Mac technology and tricks are at Mac Crazy.
One of my hobbies has been seeing how happy I can become! Bizarrely perhaps, over years, it's worked. I'm gathering videos of people I've found useful at Spiritual Talks.
Why am I member at SEO Book? Well, I realized a few years back that the vast majority of websites developed gave little thought to how they'd get traffic. And worse, that most web developers, including myself, didn't know about how to build sites to get traffic.
Since then I've made studying and applying SEO techniques an important part of my work. That's why I'm a member at SEO Book.
- Member for
- 5 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.