Hi everyone my name is Steve, I have been online since 2000
I volunteer for the Food for Everyone Foundation, www.Foodforeveryone.org we are a very small team of three.
My mission is to help build the Internet presence of FFEF. Over the last 18 months I have done the following:
To date we have been accepted into the following companies Non-Profit donations programs.
Googles Adwords program
Created over 80 Squidoo lenses based on Sustainable, gardening, Non-Profits, and individual types of plants.
We signed us up for various Social networking sites if you are a member please add us and I will do the same.
We also setup some blogs:
Jim the head of the Foundation setup a Yahoo group if you are a gardener please join and say hi.
Our main goal in 2008 is getting our Clickbank affiliate program really cranking. Again if anyone is a member of CB please consider joining.
Our goal is to also build enough passive and reoccurring revenue streams to be able to travel with the Foundation and teach sustainable gardening, My hope is I can learn from and Network with all of you to help make this dream a reality.
Any suggestions, comments, ideas, I am very interested in hearing.
Peace and Happy gardening.
- Member for
- 8 years 9 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.