I have been engaged in a learning environment (such as this one) off and on my entire adult life. I started by moving to Los Angeles and spent many years learning and participating in the motion picture and television industry. I obtained my Screen Actors Guild card and have worked on many films and television series in different departments. Learning a little here and there and meeting many different individuals from movie stars to set dressers and everyone in between.
I left the motion picture industry for the same reasons that many due and that is to have a family. My husband and I have two beautiful daughters and decided to move to Florida to be closer to family and explore a new direction in our lives. We opened our own business and through a turn of events we closed the business and now have different employers and new goals.
I have a Liberal Arts degree but in this modern focus of the internet and all it has to offer I find that many individuals do not understand its' power nor understand how to make it work to their advantage.
I currently work for a land developer and I enjoy my position. I hope to help my company seek new web frontiers and help the country gain a new momentum toward the future.
- Member for
- 6 years 7 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.