As a beginning SEO Analyst, I'm constantly interested in networking and learning as much as possible about this constantly growing field. It's exciting every day knowing there are thousands of other people just like me trying to build off of ideas and trends to understand internet usage and consumption. In a field where anyone with a computer and a creative idea can make an impact, its safe to say the many different avenues spur from a variety of disciplines. In one day, it's not uncommon to wear the hats of a creative writer, graphic designer, public speaker, spokesmen for a website, navigation and UI consultant, support, behavioral and consumer psychologist, customer service rep, sales rep, research marketer, data analyst, and many, many more.
SEO/SEM jobs seem to be a solution for someone having trouble picking one of their many interests. Not a bad problem to have, but as I learn more everyday, being drawn to many areas and industries only makes the job more rewarding in the end. So please, I invite you to chat, contribute, post, comment, twitter, and chatter about anything that possibly interests you. Because if it interests you, there are thousands of people out there who will find the same.
- Member for
- 8 years 3 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.