I'm from Australia and love the Net I have dabbled in it around 2000 just surfing nothing serious but I got an ADSL line in 2006 because I discovered Internet Marketing and looked into all the dynamics of it.
I find it very interesting and want to do it as a career.
The people I have discovered doing well online has inspired me to do the same.
So my goals are:
Make a living online with a longterm and stable business strategy.
Learn web development and design.
To become excellent at SEO.
What I love:
- Member for
- 9 years 5 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.