Michael Fleischner is an Internet marketing expert with more than 13 years of marketing experience. He has appeared on the TODAY Show, Bloomberg Radio, and other major media. Michael is also an author and Founder of MarketingScoop.com - the leading free resource for marketing professionals.
In 2004, Michael launched his first web site MarketingScoop dot com to provide free resources to marketing professionals. Since that time, his Marketing Blog has gained International recognition and provides leading commentary on marketing, Internet marketing, and Search Engine Optimization. Michael has since launched a second blog (Good Marketing Tips) and published two marketing related guides.
The first guide, The Webmaster's Book of Secrets- How to Improve Search Engine Rankings, was created to help other web site owners reach the #1 position on Google for their website's. Similar information, designed to help web site owners, marketers, and bloggers was published in Michael's first true publication in 2008 under the title, SEO Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World's Largest Search Engine. (Amazon.com: ISBN-13: 978-0615178639. Price $24.95). Since the publication, Michael has presented at leading companies and provided SEO consulting on a part-time basis. For information on our latest SEO Training program, visit MarketingScoop.com.
- Member for
- 6 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.