Internet Marketing Specialist, Consultant, and Entrepreneur.
Sam has been involved in diversified management, consulting, and entrepreneurial endeavors for over 15 years, the last 7 of which has been intensely focused on the Internet Marketing arena. During that time he has established himself as a widely recognized and sought out authority on Internet Marketing strategies, with areas of expertise including: Web2.0/Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Viral Marketing, e-Commerce, affiliate programs, Google Adwords advertising, and interactive multi-media. He is interviewed frequently on his various areas of expertise and regularly speaks to groups on a variety of Internet Business topics.
Sam is also a accomplished direct response copywriter having written for many top Internet Marketers and companies including Nightingale Conant, “The world leader in success and personal development publishing.”
Sam has consulted with a broad range of companies, with clients in fields such as: cutting-edge tech concepts, luxury yachts and boats, fashion, wine, real estate, travel, the US Military, and tourism. His client in the "specialty advertising and promotions" field is recognized as being in the top 3% of the industry in revenues. He has served on the Marketing Board for a national restaurant concept, worked as the Chief Marketing Officer for a former PGA tour player, and also served as the Director of Internet Strategy and Analytics for The Republik Agency in North Carolina.
- Member for
- 7 years 11 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.