Online Social Media Marketing Thinker & Doer: I use and appreciate the rise of new web technologies to inspire, create, market and communicate. Seeing the rise of the web from the inside, I've worked my way from an internet start-up during the first dotcom boom years to an online marketing executive and advisor for three of the UK's national museums.
Whether it's using Flickr to highlight our latest endeavours, Youtube to promote and diseminate promotional videos or Facebook to power conversations, I have a skilled knowledge of, and confidence in, the web that I've put to good use in getting various companies' messages out into the wider world.
I'm making a name for myself as an online marketing consultant and advisor for businesses wanting to establish within the online arena, helping them get results using social web networks, and trying to establish myself as a thought-leader on how the internet is revolutionising the way we do business and present ourselves.
On a theory level, an ethos of knowing (and appreciating) what marketing in the new media age means for companies and how, where, when, and most importantly why we need to start the conversation.
On a practical level, successful online marketing on a small budget, knowledge of CAN-SPAM and EU email legislation, online customer care, online promotion using customers to evangelise, confidence in talking to an online audience of millions, and affiliate, SEO and PPC marketing.
- Member for
- 8 years 3 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.