In 2001 I created and developed the successful IT Outsourcing and Recruiting consultancy, Zeros And Ones Japan Limited, in Tokyo Japan. For 6 years we served the booming financial and insurance sectors in the world's most populous city, and at our peak I built a team of 32 IT professionals who I had the pleasure of calling my employees. In 2007, I sold the company to Simplex Solutions, moved to Australia, and took 6-months off to build a home and assemble my resources for my next mission.
In the final days of 2007 I joined Spinalogic Australia as Business Development Manager where I currently run the business on a day-to-day basis, and further our mission of helping Chiropractors to bring wellness to their communities by automating business processes via cutting edge software solutions.
After an expensive but successful Google AdWord campaign last year, we are getting almost no enquiries from our web site this year and our ranking on Google is terrible... I look forward to lifting our company into visibility again via the methods you share here.
- Member for
- 7 years 2 weeks
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.