Randy Jeffers is the kind of person who pictures for others a special future, the kind of person who believes in others and gives them a positive vision to step into and be surrounded with hope.
The son of a minister, Randy has always worked hard and had many successful business endeavors. By the time he was a senior in high school, Randy was managing a shoe store, attending classes and working twelve hours a day. After attending college, he owned and operated a very successful restaurant. After the restaurant venture, Randy built and operated a prosperous “indoor” 18-hole miniature golf course and amusement centers in multiple locations.
- Member for
- 4 years 4 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.