Learning SEO due to a friend asking me to do some link building for a site he built for a customer. Since then, I have progressed from submitting that site to over 1000 directories(I did not know at the time that this can actually be harmful), to learning the proper way to SEO. I also did some on-page optimization for another site, nothing fancy, but I got to see some results just from the page optimization. That got me very excited, and now I'm learning all I can, reading till my head hurts, to turn those favors into a rewarding lifestyle.
- Member for
- 8 years 7 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.