Pierre M. Fiorini, Ph.D.
Managing Partner of CF Search Marketing
An Automotive SEO Firm
About CF Search...
CF Search Marketing will get your company noticed.
CF Search uses proven techniques, innovative proprietary software, powerful Web analytics tools to generate solid, measurable results at every stage of the search engine marketing process. This includes automotive SEO and SEM. CF Search applies proven marketing methodologies, which have consistently gotten our clients top natural search rankings on Google and other major search engines.
About Automotive SEO...
The world of search marketing for car dealerships grows everyday. I remember when I first started performing SEO for sites it largely consisted of content writing and some fundamental link building. Today it's significantly more complicated as we tackle things like social media, social networking and reputation management (which is an important one for dealers). No one likes to have a bad review pop-up in the search results when someone searches for their business' name, and hiring an SEO firm to handle that is a good way to go. There are things that can be done to turn an unhappy customer around, change the negative review to a positive one, and push other positive pages up in the rankings.
- Member for
- 8 years 1 month
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.