I've been in advertising an marketing for over 20 years. He has also been a top earner with several business opportunities. I enjoy learning about marketing and teaching what I've learned to others.
Previously, I've served in positions of VP of Sales, COO, Marketing Director, Marketing Executive and Marketing Trainer for different companies. I've led several marketing and sales-focused companies from concept to profitability. My successes range from turning a small tele-marketing room into a 90-person, multi-million dollar “Call Center,” to serving as VP of Sales for MedicineNet.com. Although this medical website had almost no revenue when he started, he transformed its operations into a multi-million dollar success, which was then sold to a public company for tens of millions of dollars in early 2005. Our clients included many renowned brands such as Allerga, Advil, Nestle, Crestor, Viagra, Nexium, Lipitor and many more.
I live near Los Angeles with his princess of 23 years.
I'm truly blessed to have a full life and be able to enjoy my work.
- Member for
- 7 years 1 month
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.