Born and raised in Indiana. Graduated Indiana State with a BS is Radio-TV-Film. Was in radio for years and years.....(yawn). Moved to NC with my husband in 1995, and been here ever since. We have two wonderful kids - been married 18 years and there is something to be said for marrying your best friend. He is the love of my life.
In late 2001 decided to work full time on my website and become a work at home mom. And that's been the crown I've worn every since :-)
I fiddle with the guitar, write songs, write poetry. I have a cookbook fetish....I constantly buy them, and always think that one day I will cook recipes in them. Rarely happens.
I love reading about health and wellness.....new discoveries....how to get more out of life, how to help/keep your body healthy and active for your entire life.
Truly, my life is my family. The less time I spend at this computer, the happier I am. I never realized that working at home and working for myself would be THE most demanding job I've ever had....hands down, I am THE worst boss ever. LOL
I am a huge movie fan....hence a degree in Radio-TV-Film. Love all kinds of different music too....
TV when I watch it......The Office, Weeds, Nurse Jackie....and yes, I am guilty of American Idol and Desperate Housewives. I know....I know....
Hope to become an SEO Pro - I really do. It's all greek to me.....and I'm sick of not knowing what I'm doing. I am here to learn!!
- Member for
- 6 years 2 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.