I've worked in various Internet Research & Development capacities since March 1996. From that date until early 2007, I worked for the non-profit magazine publisher, Christianity Today International, just outside Chicago. At CTI, I began doing PPC marketing in 1997 & SEO work in 1999.
I began my career over again by moving to Phoenix, AZ to take a job at Scottsdale's digital marketing agency, iCrossing, where I still work to this day as a natural search optimization specialist.
My background also includes: website usability, webmaster, website layout/designing, online lead generation, online-to-offline lead generation (as well as offline-to-online campaigns), graduate studies in project management, media & public relations, online/newsletter column writing, offline newsletter management, overseas educator, college educator, musician/book author interviewing (300+ interviews), online website/marketing consulting of various kinds & public speaking.
Additionally, I've grown a reputation as being a 'problem solver,' which is a skill in which I continually strive to grow. I learn best from the wisdom of other because I believe I am never the smartest person in any given room. To that end, I do my best to continually glean from other people's strengths.
Credits include: SEMPO Institute's 'Advanced Search Engine Optimization' Certification, Net Guru Technologies' 'Internet Webmaster Professional Certification'
- Member for
- 7 years 7 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.