I have started my online presence two years ago, and have been spending a lot, a lot of time learning and testing things out.
After many testings, trial and errors, and many perspirations I have learned many things during this two years journey. Of course I don’t claim to be a guru or the know it all, but I do know more then before.
I have learned all the how tos, to get my other blog Mind Think Success to Page Rank 3 and know what and what not to do. I have also made some money from affiliate programs. Learn some html and also made some squeeze pages myself, like this one here http://www.mindthinksuccess.com/icreatemillions/index.htm
Learned to create movies too Wanna watch? I have done some for others too, see here
I am showing you all these is not to show off or maybe I am :D. I want to tell you that if a ordinary person like me can do all those above, (I know it’s no big deal to you, it is to me, because once upon a time I knew next to nothing about blogging, writing articles, creating squeeze pages, html, creating movies and etc.
I want to show you that it is possible to learn all the how tos and work from home, and it is not that difficult to learn if you are determine enough.
I will do my best to share what I have learned to help you get started, if you are new. So come back often, better yet subscribe to my feed and email subscription.
By Best To You,
- Member for
- 8 years 7 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.