Introduction to Friends
name is Lisa, I live In New Zealand with my family, I am married with
tell you all this as that is what has given me the opportunity to look
on the Internet
passion is Home Business Online in Specific Niches, I am in a few
have my own business which keeps me full of content, information
at Adlandpro, I am looking to Connect with Like Minded persons, gain
(blogroll & reciprocal linking) and see what goes from there.
believe if a business is good & descent people will see that
for themselves, no hard
required, word of mouth and networking with some nice
get the word out. To me everyone on the internet has wised
up, no hype is going
work as it did 5 years ago, tell them everything and they can make
am a research buff so its natural I am at a Research Community Called
site, a little different from You tube as upload is unlimited which is
great for musicians
aspiring movie directors & filmers.
personal Projects are Houseplus,
which is a family site Based In New Zealand living
saving money, tips on saving money.
pet project is the Success Community
(actually its booming as we have not launched
6th November, 2008), a Community Dedicated to People &
others futures, not the past.
will be Starting Up Classes In the New Year, Until then Watch my videos
I am going to share
& lots of great content.
is to your Success!
- Member for
- 8 years 3 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.