I started off back in 1996 with making my own website just to learn what all this www stuff was about. After about a year of my and a friend messing around with Allaire Homesite. I got more into Microsoft FrontPage and then writing HTML code.
I made my pages at this point sometime in 1998 from clean HTML and began learning how to make graphics in Adobe Photoshop.
Somewhere before Y2K I thought that making some websites to do marketing online might be a big idea. So I started to throw up some affilaite sites and get them linked (spam?) from other sites and linklists. I did pretty good.
Fast forward 5 years I'm a professional webmaster now with skills in HTML/CSS complaint and accessable code and design. Much better with my graphics skills as well as administrating Micrsoft and Linux web servers.
I know feel that web marketing is where I want to be. Nowadays anyone can easily make a blog or website from some WYSIWYG editor so I want to drive traffic to myine and clients sites. The trick is learning all the latest ways to linkbuild and drive targetted traffic to the right places and doing it at the least amount of cost possible.
- Member for
- 8 years 8 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.