I started on Internet in 1998, at the time I knew I wanted to do something different, something new.
My Brother was starting a cd mastering company and got me interested in what he was doing. I guess this is what gave me the idea of going toward this direction.
I did a short training in multimedia during 6 months which gave me the chance to start learning what websites were all about.
Flash 4 and Adobe photoshop 5 were my tools, Dreamweaver also gave me a quick hand, but I changed to text editor coding so I could see exactly what i was doing. Left Nantes, my hometown, and headed to Paris where i knew things would be a bit ahead compare with rest of France.
From 1999 until now I worked on many web agencies : Babel, Machination, Business Lab, Business intercatif as an html coder www.integrateurhtml.com
Today I work for a travel company for which I have created the whole website as 100 % readable for all search engines.
On the market, not a single travel website will offer such a transparency to search engines, accesible and sustainable.
It will give a solid advance to perform a great presence on the web tomorrow.
I'm really surprised by how the work of SEO is still badly known here in France, I think I have a well grounded approach of what a website is made of and it gives me a good sense of what a search optimization manager should be.
I'm located downtown Paris and I'm looking forward new job opportunities.
Learn more about me at the following address : www.seomanager.fr
- Member for
- 8 years 6 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.