He graduated Cum Laude from the University of Southern California with a degree in information systems from the Marshall School of Business. As a consultant to Fortune 500 companies he developed and implemented large scale web based systems to improve and reduce costs of various business departments. He attained is MCSD certification from Microsoft which is the top-level certification for advanced developers who design and develop leading-edge enterprise solutions using Microsoft development tools and technologies. He was an instructor in the Internet Technology Program at the School of Engineering at the University of Southern California for 6 years where he taught subjects ranging from Introduction to Web Design and Implementation to Introduction to Database Design and Development.
He is the developer behind websites for the Global Trust Team and other real estate clients. He developed the core of building real estate micro sites to attract niche customers who have a high level of interest in a particular real estate product. His websites now attract over 15,000 unique visitors every month and deliver over 300 unique inquiries. He maintains all overture advertising and all SEO work for the Global Trust Team and other clients. His advice to others has helped them increase their return on their websites over 1000%.
- Member for
- 8 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.