Currently, I run E-creation, an award-winning interactive multimedia and web design agency based in Bournemouth, Dorset. E-creation uses of social science and research in the creative & development process of digital & marketing products. This is a the result of years of academic interest into what drives people's apparently unpredictable behaviour but which is now much more predictable and more important, influenceable.
Our internal mission statement is 'build cool tools' - which is what we do for a variety of types of clients ranging from large corporations like IBM, the NHS, City & Guilds, Cisco, Unisys, Learning & Skills Council, 3com, Royal Bank of Scotland and National Cars through to numerous SMEs and business startups. E-creation has grown organically, with no external funding, been ranked in Design Week's Top 100 Agencies chart, in the Design Council's Top 10 Growth Agencies and won the Thames Valley Business of the Year award in 2000.
I graduated from Kent, Canterbury in Communications and Images Studies and have had LOTS of different jobs:
- 3D visual artist for medical industry
- Programmer of psychometric analysis for RAF
- Video editor & creative for advertising industry
- Bus driver
- Designer for multimedia company
- Windsurf & snowboard instructor
- Project manager for exhibition industry
- Orange juice squeezer(!)
- Freelance crisis management consultant
- Company owner
- Member for
- 6 years 10 months
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips