Currently, I run E-creation, an award-winning interactive multimedia and web design agency based in Bournemouth, Dorset. E-creation uses of social science and research in the creative & development process of digital & marketing products. This is a the result of years of academic interest into what drives people's apparently unpredictable behaviour but which is now much more predictable and more important, influenceable.
Our internal mission statement is 'build cool tools' - which is what we do for a variety of types of clients ranging from large corporations like IBM, the NHS, City & Guilds, Cisco, Unisys, Learning & Skills Council, 3com, Royal Bank of Scotland and National Cars through to numerous SMEs and business startups. E-creation has grown organically, with no external funding, been ranked in Design Week's Top 100 Agencies chart, in the Design Council's Top 10 Growth Agencies and won the Thames Valley Business of the Year award in 2000.
I graduated from Kent, Canterbury in Communications and Images Studies and have had LOTS of different jobs:
- 3D visual artist for medical industry
- Programmer of psychometric analysis for RAF
- Video editor & creative for advertising industry
- Bus driver
- Designer for multimedia company
- Windsurf & snowboard instructor
- Project manager for exhibition industry
- Orange juice squeezer(!)
- Freelance crisis management consultant
- Company owner
- Member for
- 8 years 2 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.