Eddy Salomon is an Internet entrepreneur who has been online for over 10 years. In 2000, He joined the Corporate Internet Department of one of the leading Fortune 100 companies, New York Life Insurance Company. He gradually established his Internet Marketing prowess and worked his way up the corporate ladder from an assistant webmaster to Director of Internet Marketing. Before retiring in 2007, Eddy was able to assist NewYorkLife.com in securing multiple top 10 rankings for competitive insurance terms. He was also instrumental in dramatically cutting down PPC costs while increasing lead conversions.
Eddy has also been involved in his own entrepreneurial endeavors. He successfully launched WorkAtHomeCareers.com in 2000 which has become a leading telecommuting job resource. It has also been featured in BusinessWeek, ABC News and many other publications as one of the top resources for avoiding work at home scams and finding legitimate home based work. He was also recently featured on the homepage of AOL.com for a story on Successful Entrepreneurs. Furthermore, Eddy has managed to secure top 10 rankings for multiple competitive work at home keywords and produce a monthly income in excess of $10 - $15k.
Since then Eddy has launched other websites (InternetMarketingSmarts.com, WorkAtHomeNoScams.com) and now provides Internet marketing consulting for other companies and small businesses that would like to learn more about SEO, Google Adsense, Lead Generation, Affiliate Marketing and other website monetization strategies.
- Member for
- 8 years 3 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.