Ikojo is an online advertising company that provides relevant solutions for publishers and online advertisers. Our contextual ad system scans the text of a Web site for keywords and returns ads to the Web page based on what the user is viewing, through ads placed on the page.
From our relentless pursuit of performance, to the efficiency and scale created by our size, to the expertise of our team and our market-leading technology, it's not surprising that Ikojo clients gain advantages simply not available from other networks.
Ikojo has recruited and assembled a world-class management team that provides our company with the leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit needed to sustain our long term growth.
Ikojo partnered with looksmart earlier this year, after months of research we found that looksmart platform was best suited to meet our requirements. We have formed partnerships with some of the world’s largest Ad networks.
Currently our network receives over 8,000,000,000 searches per month from over 200 Countries. Our strongest markets include USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, France, and New Zealand.
We currently have over 4000 Publishers displaying our ads, ranging from Search Engines to Forums. We currently own strategic web properties that make up 30% of our traffic.
Ikojo’s platform is very user friendly; Our System can target over 200 Countries with the ability to target USA and Canadian Postcodes. Our Statistics are updated every hour to enable advertisers to track their campaigns and make any necessary changes. Our System can also provide a Tracking pixel to track the efficiency of certain keywords and to maximize Returns.
Ikojo uses two systems to match advertisements to keywords, Keyword Searches and Contextual Advertising. Keyword Searches show advertisements in relation to the keyword the user has selected. Contextual Advertising scans the website’s content to match advertisements to the keywords found on the web page.
At Ikojo, our online advertising technology will maximize your internet advertising dollar by displaying your advertisement on relevant web pages and pay per click advertising search engines. By matching your selected keywords and channels to our content-rich affiliate sites and search engines, we can deliver highly targeted contextual advertisements that go well beyond any traditional online promotion method.
Some Advantages of using Ikojo.com:
• Generates highly targeted leads for your business.
• Lets you control exactly how much you pay per click.
• Places your advertisement in the most relevant context possible.
• Gives you 24/7 access to all of your campaigns.
• Gives you the ability to maximize best possible Return on Investment (ROI).
• Gets you closer to the point of purchase.
• Simple, easy to manage and very fast to set up.
Ikojo can also supply Conversion Tracking.
This is an optional mechanism that uses a pixel on a landing page to track “conversions” to a particular page from your advertising. The tracking pixel is used to gain insight into your account performance and ultimately drive your campaign ROI. We can track the following:
o Click Through
- Member for
- 7 years 8 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.