Summary [ Edit ]
Zee is the CEO of Hiconversion, Inc. which he started in July of 2006. Hiconversion is a Florida based company that provides a game changing website optimization solution that is dramatically faster, easier to use, and delivered via software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. The company’s patented adaptive multivariate testing method breaks the primary website testing adoption barrier: requirement for high traffic. Now, the mid to small companies with ‘normal’ web traffic can effectively run multivariate tests. With non-technical visual setup capabilities and an affordable pricing the company is positioned to become the first true mass market multivariate testing solution provider.
Zee is a serial enterprenour whose last two startups were acquired by Ricoh and Microsoft. He has a Ph. D. in Optimization Theories from The Rutgers University in New Jersey. Zee’s career encompasses 15 years of leadership roles in the IT industry. Zee was one of the pioneers of the ASP business modeal and founding member of the ASP Consortium. Zee is passionate technologist and business strategest with extensive experience in Software Development, Business Strategy, Internet Marketing, Business Development, and Mathematical Modeling.
- Member for
- 7 years 11 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.