IM from Massachusetts with a software background. After spending some time in various marketing positions, I decided it was
time to get back to my software roots. Anyway, although my knowledge was a bit outdated, I have since built three sites.
My first dating site was built using Rapid Niche Websites (RNW) and sits on page 1 for a couple of decent niche keyword
searches with a co-brand page on it. My next venture was with Wordpress for a women's fashion site which I've had for
18 months which is struggling with rankings although it started out great. My latest site is moe health related and sort of a
mini-site experiment for me to learn more about SEO. That is how I ended up at SEOBook.
- Member for
- 7 years 6 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.