Scott McIntosh - has more than 10 years of success in progressive U.S. Navy leadership roles, entrepreneurial technology ventures, and creative marketing and online campaigns. His specialties include search engine optimization (SEO), public relations, creative advertising, social media, brand management and new media marketing.
It’s hard to find an aspect of running a business online that Scott hasn’t been personally involved in. He runs multiple websites to include his current Angel funded company for songwriters called MusikPitch.com. Scott has handled everything to include optimized website design, public relations/ publicity, social media, and better customer conversion through optimized user experience. In terms of SEO, Scott has achieved and consistently maintains high rankings in Google for multiple difficult keyword phrases. He has a knack for staying on top of the newest SEO and social media trends and easily translating “what’s going on” to “non-tech” speak.
Scott’s background includes having a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Scott spent 8 years as a Naval Officer followed by 2 years of public relations and SEO marketing for new media companies. Scott’s campaigns have been covered online in The New York Times, Forbes and some of the top blogs in the world. In his spare time, Scott speaks and blogs about search engine optimization, online trends and the future of entertainment media.
- Member for
- 6 years 4 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.