Just got started on SEO a few months back. Wish I had read Aaron's book before starting, but am now fixing the mistakes I made earlier on, now that I've had a chance to read your stuff. (c;
My first SEO attempt is at ReallyNiceHomes.com, and since I made it to the first page on google and yahoo for the keywords I was looking for, I think I did a fairly good job. But looking back, I can see where I could have done a lot better.
My current attempt is at OmnistarEtools.com and its family of sites. Going about it the right way takes a lot more time and effort, but I'm proud of the results so far.
Many thanks to Aaron Wall. His book was well worth the money our company spent on it.
- Member for
- 8 years 7 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.