I write, speak and train in the area of local search marketing for local business owners in the UK with a particular focus on using blog marketing and developing content or "hubs" that represent their expertise. A reluctant SEO geekess I have finally embraced all things SEO related despite telling people for years I am NOT an SEO person - I still believe I am not that alone but more of a persona builder - online PR using content and blogs.
In January 2011 I finally decided to make it all official and launched Little Fish Media Company Ltd - my organisation where I get together with other professionals or do the work myself depending on the size of the project. The idea is to help the small local company (little fish) take on the bigger corporates online because I believe the internet providers a level playing field.
Online marketing is my first love but local search marketing is what I have decided to specialise in. Whether you call it digital marketing (the latest buzz word) or inbound marketing it all amounts to the same thing. It is about building links around the web to valuable content which demonstrates a persons expertise and gets them customers/clients as a result of that.
You can find my main site that I use to "do it for you" - I do the work for my clients
And my online marketing for business training membership site where I am creating information products for practitioners/local business owners can "do it yourself" - they do the work
Always happy to connect with people if you want to get in touch feel free.
- Member for
- 5 years 3 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.