David Snyder is the search strategist and marketer for JRDunn.com,a leading name brand jewelry e-commerce site. David parlayed his gifts as a published writer and former teacher into his current internet marketing career. His specialties include search engine optimization, search engine marketing, online press strategies, and social media marketing and optimization.David Snyder
David is a true Florida native, being raised in Miami, and now residing with his wife and son in Delray Beach.
David Snyder has proven his passion for his craft through a continuous and ravenous continuation of self-education in his field. He also has a very active online presence in the internet marketing community, and counts some of the industries top minds among his personal contacts.
David Snyder is a contributor for the award winning MarketingPilgrim.com. This blog, edited by leading online marketer Andy Beal, is continuously ranked among Advertising Ages top ten blogs.
Diversity in Talents
David Snyder has experience in SEO, SEM/PPC, Online Media Buying, Social Media Optimization and Marketing, as well as Content Creation and Copy Writing
- Member for
- 8 years 5 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.