Dave Dugdale started RentVine in the spring of 2005. Unlike RentVine's competitors Dave Dugdale has kept the company small (just himself) and lightweight. Dave hopes in a year or two (2009) that his site will catch up to the big sites such as RentClicks, RentalHouses which have many dozen employees. OK, who am I kidding, everyone knows that I am writing this (Dave), let me drop the 3rd person.
Some companies like RentalHouses received over 3 million dollars in funding, I have received none. I am all about starting this company in an organic fashion.
Now that RentalHouses, RentClicks and HomeRentalAds have been acquired by CSI, my task of beating them in a couple of years is getting harder.
I like to think of myself as a friendly competitor and I have had my competition on my podcast show at RadioVine.
I also developed a free interactive mapping tool for property managers as well that allows you display all the properties for rent on the home page of your site.
- Member for
- 9 years 2 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.