I started in "Computing" a long time ago and ended up with my own software business. I subsequently sold this to an international IT company, and became Director of strategy. This primarily involved growth by acquisition and so for the last 15 years I have been heavily involved with funding and finance for IT businesses, as an independent for the last 8 years.
When you help smaller businesses raise funds, you often end up getting close to the people and in some ways act as a mentor. Consequently I find myself on the board of and / or a shareholder in a number on IT businesses, as well as a Forestry Machine manufacturer (don't ask!).
Here are some links (despite the "no follow!):-
- Member for
- 6 years 2 weeks
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.