After leaving the Navy in 2001 I embarked on a career in business. Since then I have held numerous management and executive positions in Rolls-Royce, Alcoa and now Clipper Windpower. However, I have reached the point in my executive career where it is no longer fun. I have a passion for learning, teaching and writing, so I am working to establish a professional business education and consulting company (www.trident-consulting.net) as well as several blogs. While some of these blogs (www.e-bizblog.com, www.pm-voice.com, www.scm-success) are aimed at supporting Trident, others are aimed at learning as much as I can about internet marketing (www.chirsakins.com), and about having fun (www.imonkey.com). At present all of these blogs are under construction, but the Trident website has been running for a couple of years.
Now this is obviously a lot of effort, particularly for a man who is still working 60-70 hours per week at Clipper. But in the end I want to be free, and I want to work doing something I enjoy. So I have set a goal to replace my current income with these business ventures by my 39th birthday, March 11, 2009! My wife fully supports me in this quest, so I think I have a shot!
- Member for
- 8 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.