“With the emergence of inexpensive to free distribution via RSS & Search, I felt blogging offered an unlimited and more trustworthy approach to advertising than traditional media had. I’m an advertising / business development guy from the early Internet days. Since 2002 I’ve been working entrepreneurially in and around advertorial blog solutions.”
Chris is partner and CEO in Kinetic Knowledge/ Real Estate Blogsites. He has a 15-year background in the areas of entrepreneurial technology management, sales, marketing and business development. He has been on the leading edge of emerging technology markets including early web-based advertising (Wired Mag, Jim Cramer’s TheStreet.com & CBS), content distribution (TheStreet.com), sophisticated cross media advertising programs (CBS & MPT), blog and chat room data- mining (Umbria), business-class blogging solutions (Directory Xpress/ MyInfoPage, Real Estate Blogsites & Kinetic Knowledge) and blog community creation (Directory Xpress/ MyInfoPage.)
Graduate of the University of Maryland.
Born in Brooklyn NY.
firstname.lastname@example.org / (970) 471 3079 / Skype ID: frerecks
- Member for
- 7 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.