I'm from Manhattan, NY.
I went to the United Nations International School in midtown Manhattan.
I then attended Carnegie Mellon University and got a degree in business.
I then went to grad school at Carnegie Mellon, but dropped out and started CollegeProwler.com, turning it into a million dollar company in 5 years.
I then left College Prowler with some other founders and starting a PR and Online Marketing firm called Branding Brand, www.brandingbrand.com
That's where I'm at now.
I wish Aaron Wall still lived in Penn State so I could take him out to the G Man for a beer and pick his brain.
- Member for
- 8 years 4 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.