Traditional journalist turned corporate communications specialist turned interactive marketing pro. I have a Bachelors degree in Journalism from the University of Illinois and a Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications from Roosevelt University.
I started working on web development in 1996, when people thought this "world wide web thing" was just a fad. I can remember clearly how excited we used to get over an e-mail a month coming through our first 7-page brochure-ware website. I'm a trained writer, graphic designer, and photographer, and I think in software keyboard shortcuts. The last few years, I've been specializing in message strategy, website usability, search engine marketing, and internet commerce.
I'm good at what I do, but I realize there's a lot more I can learn. And so I'm here... open to any coaching that may come my way.
- Member for
- 7 years 10 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.