Go Local on the World Wide Web
Steve Hatcher is the the creative and technical director at Axemedia.com, specializing in local internet marketing for small business.
High performance web design focused on clean user friendly pages and search friendly architecture allows local and regional businesses to gain more internet exposure to local audiences via search engines. Custom local web marketing strategies are tailored to the specific needs of an individual businesses based on their local market and levels of online competition.
Local Internet Marketing Works!
Whether you're in a small city, like Kamloops, BC, Canada (80,000 people, and our home town) or Houston, Texas (2 million people) local internet marketing can be highly effective. Ranging from basic web page optimization for businesses in a low competition environment to full campaign management for websites requiring on-going optimization, link building, pay-per-click advertising, performance tracking, etc., Axemedia has solutions that will be successful AND profitable for your local business.
- Member for
- 9 years 1 month
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.