Let's see... live in Charleston, SC. Wishing there were more working in this field living there but I'm patient. I'm not nearly as blurry in real life as in that picture.
Working in Internet Marketing since early '05. After my long career in restaurants various HR people expressed concern that I couldn't handle the intense rigors of sitting in a cubicle every day figuring out how to look busy. I showed them wrong and stuck it out in that cube for 2 years. After slapping sense into myself, I switched over to what I enjoy. Thanks, Aaron. $79 = new career.
I like client work because I like to teach and I love marketing. I dislike client work because most of my "students" are not interested in what it takes to succeed.
I love business, especially B2C, product-based businesses. I dislike pushing B2B services with no USP.
I love sports, anything on the water, a good book, a barely-tuned guitar, cooking, comedy, long walks on the beach ;) ... I dislike meetings and people who fake liking bluegrass because it's trendy :)
I love my wife and my little girl. Hope there's more of the latter in the near future.
- Member for
- 9 years 3 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.